Home » » Dude Gets Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo

Dude Gets Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo

Having a tattoo has become a part of fashion. Most of Hollywood actors and actresses have tattoos on their skin that inspires their fans to involve in this kind of trend as well.


Recently a dude named Mathews gets a permanent eye glass tattoo on his face, strange but true. Generally speaking, for me, it is one of the most idiot things that I have seen in my life. 

Probably he could not have enough money in his pocket to buy a pair of real glasses, so he decided to get tattoos instead of real glasses. If really this was the case, I am thinking that a pair of eye glasses might be much cheaper and practical option to choose as compare to tattoos. 

Some people are suggesting that may be he is trying to compete with Zombie Boy. I think this could be the case. One thing that I am thinking right now, these eye glass tattoos will look like crap when he has wrinkly old man. 

According to recent report more than 30% of population in United State of America is doing so. This kind of trend to have a tattoo on skin is rising among the young generation.








Popular Posts